Monday 20 April 2015

A143179 Muhammad Farhan Asyraf Bin Mustapar

Assalamualaikum and Good Morning.

I am Muhammad Farhan Asyraf Bin Mustapar. Going back to 1994, during the New Year eve, a boy was born at 3.30 in the morning. Now, he has turns 21. I was raised up in a big family of 8 siblings and a parents and I am the youngest.




My academia story was like an economic growth curve. Sometimes I am at the top and sometimes it get me feel down. But it never become a mess for me because I always seek for improvement and chance for me to excel in class. With good result in PMR, I got offered to further my study in fully residential school (SBP). Yeah, it got my nerves at first since this is my first time get apart from family but it gradually change to a passion and love which emphasizes by the role that I played in the school. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Additional Mathematics are great. But nothing to be compared with the only one Accounting Class in that school. Yes, this love bring me till now. After graduated from Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College with CGPA 4.00, now I am furthering my study of Bachelor in Economics with Hons. , majoring in Econometrics and Applied Statistics at the National University of Malaysia (UKM).  Known as an econometrician student at the faculty make me feel great. Nowadays, students are sceptically pointing that Econometrics Majoring as one of the deadliest way to ruin your pointer. It does not make sense. How can you get love to someone without knowing them? I took this ‘deadliest’ way and start to find ‘gold’ in it. I find it really interesting and awesome. I learnt how to test an economics model using numerous statistic approaches. Next, I love the Time Series Analysis and Prediction 3 hours class per week. It made me capable enough in handling Eview8 and SPSS software that used in planning. With thousands of enquired data, I need to analysis the data through an economic model and predict for future output. It was really though task but with the knowledge that I gained through my 3 years degree study, it was worth it. This is the ‘gold’ that I was looking for.





Having something that can differentiate us from anybody is by having good social skills. To be honest, I am good in speaking. I acted as the speaker in most of activities and competitions. (Forums, seminars, drama, projects, etc.). 5 years of experience in handling ceremony as an emcee and 7 years in English stage drama made me confident in communicating effectively with various tones, expressions and ways especially in deliberating task for group members or giving and sharing ideas session in class or meeting. This also help me in consulting with group members and even public when facing crisis or problems. A good way of approaching people may release their stress and make them become more motivated and energetic. I was elected as one of the student executive council for two consecutive years in college. Through this, I was given an opportunity to conduct and plan my own very project for the college. A community and charity project named BAKTI SISWA SISWI was held at Kedah for 5 days. It took me 5 months to get prepared for the project together with my teammates. As a leader, it is important to have stability in emotion, physical, mental, and skills to make sure the preparation going smooth and progressive. This principle is implemented by me in my work till it successfully done. By this project, it get me into more social volunteering work with Mercy Mission Malaysia such as Twins of Faith program. So, this all about my super awesome me. My ambitious short term goal is having a great job related to my study and interest which I may double and triple my effort to the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment