Monday 6 April 2015

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF (NUR AMALINA BT ABD HALIM)

Assalamualaikum and hi, 

Interviewer: 
Can you please tell me about yourself ?

Me: 
Sure Sir/Madam. 

It is my pleasure to introduce myself and thank you for giving me this oppurtunity.My name is 
Nur Amalina Bt Abd Halim. I am 21 years old. I belong to Temerloh, Pahang. I was the third child of four siblings. I am recently completed my bachelor's degree in Industrial Economy and International Trade at the National University of Malaysia (UKM).

During the study, i have participated in several programs under faculty and college. I also have been doing volunteering activities with autism's children and get involved in entrepreneurship programs.I think my organizational skills and ability to motivate others would make me a valuable member for the team.And your organization is one in which i believe i could settle down and make a real contribution.

Talking about hobbies, i am fond of listening to music, watching movies and lately i have an interest in reading online news.

My short term goal is to get a job in a reputed company such as yours and long term goal is to get a good position where I can grow along with my organisation growth.

This is all about me. If you would like to know more about me you can proceed further.
Thank you Sir/Madam.

No comments:

Post a Comment