Sunday 5 April 2015

About Myself (Muhammad Hafizan Abdul Manaf A143135)

Assalamu'alaikum and hi,

Firstly, I'd love to thank you for shortlisted me as your consideration to be your employee. My name is Muhammad Hafizan Bin Abdul Manaf, I'm 21 year old. I came from Taiping, Perak and my lovely parents also borned in Perak. We lived in Taiping, Perak over 20 years of my life. My parents are both retired teacher. I also have six siblings which are smart and independance. I have two elder brothers and three elder sisters and I'm the last son of my parents. My hobby is playing football and hiking which are good for health and team-building skills.

I am graduated from my secondary school at Kerian Islamic Secondary School(SMKA Kerian), Perak and pass the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM) wih flying colours. Then, I continued my studies in accounting at Kuala Nerang MARA College(KMKN) at Kedah and further my studies at National University of Malaysia in Bachelor of Accounting(Hons). Alhamdulillah I had graduated from UKM on time and it's my pleasure that I can see a proud smile at my parents face. 

I recently have completed my professional qualification (ACCA) at Kuala Lumpur last month, and I believed I can utilize it when I become your employee. I also familiar with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (MFRS) guided by International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and held by Malaysia Accounting Standard Board (MASB). My degree programme also included several courses in business management and economics such as Business Communication and Islamic Economics.

My co-curricular also trained me on how to work systematicly. It is also equipped me in teamwork, self-motivated, discipline and skills. In UKM, I've participated in Malaysia Civil Defense Officer Training Unit (Kor SISPA UKM) which have enable me to communicate, planning, directing and following instuctions very well. 

My short-term goal is to have working experience as many as I can especially with your company which I can utilize my knowledges and skills. And my long-term goal is to be a manager or officer in the company. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment