Sunday 19 April 2015

About myself

Assalamualaikum

As you know, my name is Ain Nahdirah binti Azmi and I from Melaka. I finished my secondary school at Munshi Abdullah in an accounting and islamic studies. I played and represent school for Melaka state vooley ball Championship for 2011. I love sports and I like to involve in the curriculum activities because from that I can improve my communication skills. I have been a school prefect in 2010 and 2011 with full responsibility to assist teachers in creating a safe school environment. I obtained 7A's in SPM.

After that, i learned to make a right decisions for my own future. I got offered from UiTM in Diploma of Accounting and get offered from Pahang Matriculation College (KMPh) in accounting. I determined to choose Pahang Matriculation College (KMPh) for foudation studies and I obtained 4.00 flat for the both semester.

Next, I further my studies at UKM in Bachelor of Economic and i has strong knowledge in Economic Islam. The three years studies has equipped me with the experience, knowledge and skills necessary fot this position. I has successfully played role as a Secretary Advisor for Celik Minda Mahasiswa (CMM) with Prof.Dr Muhaya organised by Student Executive Council for Kolej Burhanuddin Helmi. I engaging stakeholders from different background to get them in contact with CMM event.

I would say I'm someone who is consistently growing and takes the times to continue learning even though it's not a direct requirement of the job. I find that many times, my professional growth is based on what I study, both directky and indirectly related to work. Thats all about me, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment