Saturday 4 April 2015

Its all about me




Hi, my name is Siti Noradiah and you can call me Radiah. I'm 22 years old. I came from Johor Bahru and live in Tenggaroh, Mersing. I'm from a big family with 8 siblings, 5 sisters, a brother and a younger sister. I have a loving father, his name Mahadi Bin Sulaiman and he also a descendant of java. My paternal family originates from Yong Peng, Johor, and God also has given mother were very understanding. My mother, Jamaliah Binti Aris from Parit Yaani, Batu Pahat. I am very grateful to have been blessed with a family like this.I really love them all.

Let's talk my hobbies. When i have lessure time, i will read the novel. My favourite writer is Ramlee Awang Murshid and the most novel that i like is "Sunan Musafir". But if i have physical activities, i love more do something that can physical and mental test such as flaying fox and abseiling. For sport, i like football and i'm Kelantan supportes.

For education, i'm studying at National University of Malaysia from 2012 until 2016. In this university, i take bachelor degree of education in sport and recretion with honour. In this cost, i had studying about managed in sport and recretion and teaching methods. More experience that can i get when i join and managed any programme while in University.

That all from me, thank you taking time to read my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment