Saturday 4 April 2015

Nur Amalina Amira binti Mohd Zaidi

Hello and assalamualaikum,

First of all, I am pleasured to be in this class and have a good teacher and dear friends. My name is Nur Amalina Amira binti Mohd Zaidi. You can call me Amalina, Amal or Mira. I am a daughter of my lovely father, Mohd Zaidi and my beautiful mother, Nor Farizah. I am blessed to have both of them in my life. I am from Tumpat, Kelantan but don't be weird if I don't speak like other Kelantanese because I only speak like that with my Kelantanese friends. So, dont be afraid to talk with me, okay? I have 5 siblings and I am the oldest. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. Maybe my siblings not too many but they always completed my day when I go home. I am study in Bachelor of Economic with Honor in majoring of Environmental and Resources Economics at National University of Malaysia(UKM).

My hobby is reading novel. I really love Malay novel but someone told me that I should also read English novel to improve my English. Ok then, I will try it later. In UKM, I involved in Malaysia Civil Defense Department co-curriculur activity which is called Siswa Siswi Pertahanan Awam(SISPA). I have learnt how to improve my skills such as communication skill, managing skill and directing skill. I also love adventure and in SISPA, I have experienced so many adventure such as doing explorace using map and compass, learnt how to teach people about CPR and choking.

Then, let me tell you about my goals. My short term goal is I want to be an employee in a company that suitable with my degree and gain more experiences. My long term goal is I want to be success in my career and be in a good position in the company.

That’s all from me. Thank you for spending your time to read my writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment