Saturday 4 April 2015

About Myself

Assalamualaikum and hi to all my friends.

My name is Norazila Binti Mohd Ismail. Just call me Zila. I am 22 years old. I am come from Johor and live at Kulaijaya. I have a big family with six siblings. My father name is Mohd Ismail Bin Mohd Sahid.  He is a retired police and he is a wonderful hero in my life. And my mother name is Normadiah Binti Kimen, she is housewife and my best friend also. I am study in Bachelor of Degree in Sport and Recreation with honour at Nationally University of Malaysia.

Before I further my study, I have work as a consultant at The Body Shop at Johor Premium Outlet (JPO). During the experience as a consultant. I have learned how to communicated with all kind of people. I not only communicate in Bahasa Melayu. I also try to communicated in English. This is because most of my customers are Chinese from Singapore.

Other than that, I had a one semester experience practical training as a sports science and physical education teacher at a secondary school. I am a person who are able to lead, motivated and interact with all kind of people. I also have a high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity. Other than that, I have a strong commitment and punctuality. I also have computer skills and able to use Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.

I love to do outdoor activities such as jungle tracking, camping and extreme activities. Actually, I am seeking a position related to fitness coaching and education of sports field that will provide the opportunity to use my knowledge and experience as well as provide opportunity to further career development. 

I hope you all enjoy reading about myself. That's all from me. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment